Thursday, September 20, 2007

I've been scrapping!

Would you believe I have over 3400 pictures on my pc?? That's insane! They date all the way back to 1999. The reason I have them all is because I have great intentions of making digital scrapbook pages with all of them, so I take out my old photo discs, load the photos onto the computer and forget about them in favor of more recent pictures. I will eventually catch up I hope, but in the meantime this is what I've done recently. I'm still learning photoshop, so these need some improvement, but I think they are pretty good.

The 2Cute and Oak Mountain pages are ploppers from the freebie gallery at Digital Scrapbook Place.

The Jiminy peak page elements came from the freebie download section at Scrapbook Bytes























1 comment:

BGK said...

I'm new to your blog, but I LOVE it. Your pages are lovely. How did you learn to do this? My mother in law owns a scrapbook shop, for now. I still am clueless about digital anything.

Love,
Anne