Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Cuteness!


These pictures are a little out of focus and not technically perfect but then again, are they ever? This was my attempt at a spur of the moment professional style photo shoot. I have lots to learn!

Nicholas looks like a 5 year old. He's only 3. He JUST turned three in June, but he's so big and looks so grown up! He's all boy!




Madelyn was posing in all sorts of funny poses, distorting her face and putting her hands up while I tried to take photos of her. This was what I got after I asked her to stop posing.



Ben smiled a bit at Maddie but the lighting in the house was poor and everything was blurry. I got one good shot of him. I'll try again today.





Kayla of course wasn't here and doesn't let me take pictures of her anyway, but I plan on catching her off guard today. Maybe later I'll post a photo of her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.